A professional consulting and support process
We understand coaching as a professional consulting and support process, through which the professional and personal development and performance of the coachee is sustainably promoted. We work with appropriate and scientifically proven methods in a strictly solution-oriented way. For the benefit of all those involved in the coaching process.
Through targeted questions, structured dialogues, situation-specific interventions, and concrete feedback, you as a coachee are stimulated to new thought processes, which open up new possibilities for action, activate your potential, and optimize your individual resources.
We work with the following
Our executive coaching uses systemic and solution-focused coaching as proven methods and aims to improve your leadership and management skills.
EMDR coaching helps you to cope with stress and difficult situations such as stage fright, blackout or anxiety.
As a neutral partner, we offer you supervision, collegial consulting, and team development in your subject areas.
Selection of possible topics
- Dealing with different role requirements
- Problems in strategic and operational management
- Dealing with (un)desired changes
- Conflicts of communication and coöperation
- Stress management and prevention / resilience
- Presentation and examination anxiety
- Intercultural conflicts
- Motivation deficits
- Personal development
- For further topics, please contact us
- Develop more effective ideas, beliefs, and inner attitude
- Gain clarity about solutions, goals and your position on them
- (Re-)activation of resources, capacities, and internal forces
- Find better alternatives for your approach
- Dealing with conflicts in a more constructive way
Our coaching sessions are as short as possible and as long as necessary:
Coaching can be limited to a few sessions, but also be project-based, part-time or over a longer period of time if desired.