Who we are, what we stand for
‘Change and Development’ is the core topic that has been on my mind for years, and among them especially the topics concerning ‘personal development’, ‘relationships between people’ and ‘people in organizations’. Through my training and professional experience in the fields of economics and pedagogy, I combine social skills with entrepreneurial thinking and acting. I am also interested in an intercultural perspective, which comes from my work in an international environment and abroad …
Dr. Thorsten Büsser
What use is the best expertise without suitable structures to translate this into successful actions? And what use is specialist knowledge and structures without the people who use them for their success, their development and their happiness in community and trust? For me, it is always a challenge to develop and balance the interplay of knowledge, structures and trust in the most diverse questions — a meaningful and satisfying life task for us …
… and if our joint efforts succeed in overcoming these challenges, improving situations and paving the way for developments, then this will satisfy many — and perhaps you too.
- Human resources manager in a service company — focus: strategic PE/OE
- Project management of organizational projects (HR, business transfers)
- Coaching of specialists and executives, project managers in their own practice
- Consulting and training activities in production and service companies
- Recruiting of specialists and executives
- Trainers for commercial professions
- Management responsibility
- Systemic Consultant (SySt® Institut München)
- Senior Project Manager (IPMA/GPM Level B)
- Senior Coach (Dr. Migge, QRC)
- NLP Practioner (DVNLP)
- EMDR — Coaching (Palo Alto Inst. for Systemic Coaching)
- Solution-focused conversation management (SySt® Institut München)
- Personnel and organizational developer (Klett WBS Berlin)
- Member of the Academy for Neuroscience Education Management (AFNB)
To perceive life with all senses: in good company — knowing the ingredients, mastering the necessary steps, and the coördination among the connoisseurs — just being there …
… these experiences have strengthened my basic conviction that there are times of challenge and change for individuals, teams and companies that require a new way of thinking. This is not always easy, because goals may be unclear or change because there seem to be forks in the road or obstacles. Sometimes it is also not clear how one wants to follow the path and with whom. Occasionally you can work out answers to these questions on your own, but often the right solutions and ideas, because they are successful, are outside your own imagination.
I would like to support you as a partner, initiator, networker, service provider, and as your expert.
Here are some key data from my life:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in the UK
- Diplom Pädagoge, Eberhard-Karls University Tübingen
- Diploma in social pedagogy, Catholic University of Applied Sciences Münster
- Marketing/Fundraising Manager (FA, Fundraising Academy Frankfurt)
- NLP Practitioner (DVNLP), NLP Master (DVNLP) and (NLP) Trainer (DVNLP)
- various further training such as mediation, systemic constellation, provocative coaching, ‘The Work’ of Byron Katie, evaluation+monitoring and intercultural pedagogy
Certified Senior Project Manager/IPMA Level B
- Instructor Certificate of Suitability / IHK-Frankfurt
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum.Org + Scrum Alliance)
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance, Bogotá/Colombia in Spanish)
- Marketing + Project Management
- Human resources development + development coöperation
- Management + leadership experience
- Short term expert in development coöperation in Latin America,
- Europe, and Asia
- Long term expert in the Middle East
- All seminars can be held in Spanish and English.
I have experience as an organizational developer, consultant and trainer in Latin American countries (e.g. Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, and Mexico) and also work as a trainer/consultant for farmers’ associations in East Africa (Uganda/Kenya).
Do you still have questions about me as a person, my way of thinking, and approach?
Then please call me (069 – 975812‑0) or simply send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients from a broad spectrum of business sectors and company sizes
Our clients are active in a wide range of sectors, such as DAX-listed companies, medium-sized companies, start-ups, and public sector institutions such as cities/municipalities, municipal companies, districts, and ministries.
We will be happy to send you a list of references on request. Please do not hesitate to contact us.